Basic Instinct Cover & New Drop Date...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cover Art: Basic Instinct

After Ciara's 'Ride' video featuring Ludacris was band from BET, she's released something more eyefriendly - her hot new album cover. Her fourth upcoming album entilted Basic Instinct was set for release August 26th. Luckily for us CiCi fans, the date had been brought forwards to August 17th - which is a month away this week !! I don't know about you but I'm excited. I've always liked Ciara, though her last album didn't really cut it for me after her BRILLIANT second album, Ciara: The Evolution. The cover is what it is - Basic. With her eye-swept hair and WKD bling, simplicity and straight forwardness seems to be the theme fot this album. She's looking good too, like she always does !!

I CAN'T WAIT !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO