Rick Ross? Ricky Rozay? Same Artist, New Song !!

Monday, July 12, 2010


What's really annoying now is since the change of Rick Ross' name to Ricky Rozay, I'm thinking how I'm I going to archive him in my blog, and if I should change his name in my iTunes.  ANYWAY... speaking of the rapper his album Teflon Don is not too far from it's release on July 20th. So fans get ready. In the meanwhile here's something new from THA BOSS entitled 'Aston Martin Music'. I must say this track featuring singer Chrisette Michele and my boy Drake is definitley something to blaze in an Aston Martin. If you don't own one of those, any car speaker will do. If you don't have a car, whatever. You get my drift - this jam right here is BAD !! I'm a fiend for Drizzy's autotuned singing and Chrisette smacks her vocals. This is definitely one to add to the iTunes !! Ross or Roazy it's up to you, he's still THA BIGGEST BOSS THUS FAR !! Have a listen, enjoy and download :)

UH !! THIS IS A BANGER !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO