Eric Benèt Is Back !!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Eric Benèt: Sometimes I Cry

Well it seems like this year is a comeback year. All those long lost artist are coming back to show the new skool that ol' skool rocks. Eric Benèt is one of those artists. He's an artist I've always liked, with his soulful vibes and those falsettos that make you just -ANYWAY !! Well lucky for you Benèt fans out there he's back with some new material and an upcoming album entitled Lost In Time, due for a September release. In the meanwhile he's promoting the 1st single of the album 'Sometimes I Cry' which will be released in a couple weeks. I'm guessing it will be around by the end of August, hopefully earlier !! This track was so pleasant to my ears. I can't wait for the album to drop, it's so great to have him back. Have a listen... 


DAMN ERIC, YOU TRYNA DRIVE ME CRAZY !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO