New Lauryn Hill Track !! Or is it..?

Monday, July 26, 2010

New Music: Lauryn Hill

During the weekend a track surfaced the net. Not some any old track, you know I bring new music to y'all, but this time I'm not so sure. This track right here entitled 'Repercussions' from the one and only miss Lauryn Hill. Is the closest evidence to what we all hope is a comeback from the soulstress. The vibe is real nice, I mean what Lauryn track isn't..? It's not her best, but like I said is the best thing we got next to a comeback !! To me it sounds like a mess around in the studio,  not in a bad way - DON'T GET ME WRONG !! When you listen you'll understand what I mean. I hope it's a studio leak of something to come. If it's old, it's definitely something that was kept hidden !! Nobody, I mean NOBODY has heard it up until now. Refresh and revive your Monday afternoon with this...
COME BACK LAURYN !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO