Posh In SpongeBob Squarepants..?

Saturday, July 03, 2010


I never thought I’d hear or visualise the day Victoria Beckham, would be acting. Well the former Spice Girl, is set to be voicing a character in Nickelodeon’s hit cartoon show SpongBob Squarepants !!  NO WORD OF A LIE… She will be voicing a mermaid called Queen Amphitrite, in a special called, ‘The Clash of Triton’. Posh told the press, how much it means to her and her three boys:

“I was so thrilled when I was asked to be a part of SpongeBob as my children love the show. When I told the boys that I was going to be on the show, they were so excited! I had such a great time recording the voice of Queen Amphitrite. How fun to be a queen for a day! We are all looking forward to watching it together”

Of course she would find it fun being a queen for the day, after all their house was called ‘Beckingham Palace’ !!  Will this be the start of an acting career for Posh…? LETS WAIT AND SEE !! It will be aired next week on July 5th. Not sure as to when we’ll be getting it in the UK though, but keep an ear out !!

GOOD ON YOU VICKY !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO