Behind The Scenes: Drake's 'Miss Me'...

Friday, July 16, 2010

Drake: 'Miss Me' & 'Fancy'

Drake has been busy and productive this weeks, and I have the evidence. So far we've had three visuals from Drizzy - 'Best I Ever Had', Over' and more recently 'Find Your Love'. Now we've got two more to add to his catalogue, which should be out with in the next two weeks - well at least one of them.  SO... on Wednesday (15th) Drizzy Drake was spotted on set for the video of his track featuring Lil' Wayne 'Miss Me' - which is like one of my fave tracks on the Thank Me Later album. Of course Anthony Mandler was there directing. I mean he is the guy right now !! ALSO... it is alleged that yesterday he started shooting the video for 'Fancy' featuring T.I. and Swizz Beatz. All my Drizzy fans, we've got more from our guy !! Peep more photo's when you read on...

Props to Kore Magazine.



CAN'T WAIT TO SEE !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO