New Video: Usher - There Goes My Baby

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

There Goes My Baby


The video for Usher's second single 'There Goes My Baby' from his sixth studio album is finally here. We've heard this sexy single all over the radio, and it's about time our imaginations are put to rest, and our eyes see some real visuals !! I was really supposed to drop this post yesterday at noon when it was freshly premiered, but unfortunately for y'all I had other business to attend to. Which I'll fill you on real soonish !! ANYWAYS... the video has Mr Raymond in a black tank top showing of his muscles and then switching to some saucier scenes with him and his love interest flirting big time !! No further avail check out this Anthony Mandler directed hotness !! Enjoy :)

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO