New Video: T.I. - Got Your Back

Friday, July 23, 2010

Video: T.I. ft. Keri Hilson

Just under two months ago I posted in the 'new music' section of my site this hot track by T.I. featuring Keri Hilson - 'I Got Your Back'. CAN'T REMEMBER..? Refresh your memories here !! Well now there's a cute little video to go with it. If you read/ or now you've seen my previous post you would know the track is about loyalty. Given history we know THA KANG has done some time and wifey Tiny has stuck by him, she makes a cameo in the clip AWW HOW SWEET..?! The video in my mind portrays what himsels and many have been though, those lucky to have someone have their back. Some part of the video are reminiscent of 50 Cent's  '21 Questions'. It's a really cute video and T.I looks well sexy and KERI BABY is looking great too !! Check it out...

AWWW LOVE IT !!

PS. It is apparent that T.I. and girlfriend Tiny are getting married this weekend. I'll keep an eye and an ear out for y'all. Sorry girlies, T.I. is almost fully taken !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO