Sneak Peek: Jay Sean - 2012

Friday, July 23, 2010

Jay Sean '2012' ft. Nicki Minaj

A couple of weeks ago I dropped a leak of an upcoming track from our very own Jay Sean called '2012'. See here to read that article. My initial reaction to it was 'decent' I also said it was gonna be a grower for me. WELL... it most definately has !! The version I dropped wasn't an official CDQ it was a radio rip and unfinished at that. The actual track features Nicki Minaj and a video has also been shot for it !! The track sounds so much better with the female rappers voice and it is much more upbeat with her swag on it. The video is looking real good too and should be with us real soon !! UK is moving and we're moving well y'all. Jay is so quirky, sweet and charismatic !! Check out his sneak preview to the video...

#TEAMUK !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO