Tony Yayo Is Back !!

Friday, July 16, 2010

New Video: Pass The Patron

I guess if you're the type to stay locked onto ThisIs50 you would have heard, seen and possible brought this track by Tony Yayo. Yeah he's back, not that I missed the guy, I honestly don't listen to his music, but the way his video for his catchy new single 'Pass The Patron' started, I just ended up watching all. The video started of with two nerds that are on the internet and decide they want to be cool to get girls like the G-Unit crew - where they got sucked into their monitor and ended up in a club !! That was my hook. Talking of the hook it's real catchy, the song overall is like a weak 2010 remake of 'Pass The Couvassier' from back in 1999. There's also a new album coming from Yayo real soo, so fans stay locked. In the meanwhile check out his new video. Enjoy :)

CATCHY HOOK !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO