New Music: Jazmine Sullivan - Holding You Down

Monday, July 26, 2010

Jazmine Sullivan ft. Missy (Again)

I think I'm having a bit of a soulful Monday !! I mean these are the vibes that music is missing, I'm so glad it's coming back. My early post was on Lauryn Hill, here now I present to you something new from Jazmine Sullivan. The track is entitled 'Holding You Down 9Goin; In Circles)' and features Fat Joe and the sounds Missy Elliott. There's also a Lloyd Banks remix going round. Both of them sound good. I'll drop the remix sometime this week. This joint right here has a real Lauryn vibe to it, which is good, because if my girl doesn't make a comeback, at least we've got something close !! The track is coming off Jazmines upcoming album, Love Me Back which is due to drop September 28th. Have a listen...

GO CHRIS !! GO CHRIS !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO