Endz 2 Endz Issue 4 Is Here !!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Endz 2 Endz: Issue 4 !!

If anything in th UK is moving on and up right about now it's the Endz 2 Endz Magazine !! I'm not being bias, just because I'm a journalist and blogger there, it's true. Coming up to the first anniversary of existance the fouth issue is finally out !! This issues's cover story is London's very own Marvell Crew who I interviewed a month ago. The magazine also features interviews with rapper/singer/model Simmy Wilson, all round female entertainer Clare Foxx, UK rapper Pound Sterling and so much more !! I WISH... I could sit here all day telling you what's in the mag, but it for y'all to click this image below and check it out yourselves !!  any young man that is really trying his best to redeem himself, it has to be Chris Brown !! GET CLICKING !!

SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT !!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

About Me

Like us on Facebook

VIDEO